- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Officer, Cargo Pricing
- Prepare the daily,weekly,monthly,yearly statistics report
- Prepare all station ad-hoc rate monthly report with detailed analysis
- Prepare the approved rate of each station to maintain the rate data in Cargo System
- Prepare unique report to review and update market rates and trends
- Provide data support for management and internal division review
- University graduate
- At least 1 years airlines sales experience
- Strong in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|