Officer, Cargo Overseas Sales
- Monitor and evaluate business performance, trend, revenue and market share by using various decision supporting tools, such as by route/agent/flight/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Updating surcharge details regularly, such as fuel
- Identifying problematic stations with concrete improvement plans
- Close communication with outstations by HDQ’s supports such as improving schedule, products, capacity or any other business for improving local performance plus any commercial perspectives.
- Justify local market information in accuracy and timely manner to facilitate Cargo Revenue Management of forecasting, capacity revenue management.
- Monitor cargo system in real time updating
- Conduct IAU – Internal Audit Unit (joined with Cargo Services) ensuring local office is well equipped under pricing policy cost, rate application procedure by SO and HDQ instructions
- Form scheduled visits by weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly to outstations
- Exploring potential GSSA/GSA/CSA and managing contracts with performance monitoring
- Encouraging outstations to promote charter or other premium products
- Completing assignments from Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor
- HKCEE / HKDSE graduate or above
- Minimum 1 year's working experience in Air Cargo Industry
- Good command of spoken and written English , Cantonese & Mandarin
- Familiar with MS office applications
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Adobe Air
- Travel Arrangements