- Travel Arrangements
Officer, Cargo Operations
- Conduct on-site observation of cargo build-up/break down in warehouse
- Provide preliminary information to Cargo Tracing Supervisor/Officer for cargo irregularity follow up action
- Prepare the Daily Operation Report and Monthly Operation Report for management performance review regularly
- Liaise with Cargo Terminal Operator (CTO) to conduct cargo security check to fulfill Civil Aviation Department’s requirement
- Monitor with CTO teams to ensure smooth operation flows in 24hrs basis
- Conduct physical check of post flight message/internal cargo system data
- Cooperate with Cargo revenue management team to finalize the Cargo Booking List, necessary make decision in case any changes in non-office hour
- Provide build-up instruction to CTO as well as monitoring until flight close
- HKCEE / HKDSE graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in airline industry
- Fluent command of spoken and written English , Chinese & Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|