- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Officer, Cabin Crew Training
- Provide training and new cabin crew admin support
- Administer documentation for cabin crew trainees - e.g. Staff ID, ARA permit, CMC
- Administer post-training administrations, training records, evaluations and trainee's performance record
- Administer training record in cabin crew personal file
- Coordinate and monitor measurement & distribution of cabin crew uniforms and accouterments
- Assist to conduct training when necessary
- Generate weekly and monthly training meeting record
- Form 5 & above or possess good academic qualifications
- Experience with training or office administration is preferred
- Preferably with 1 year of cabin crew or airline related experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and good work ethics
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|