- Income Tax
- Microsoft Word
- Tax Returns
- Travel Arrangements
Officer / Assistant Officer, HR Shared Services
- Act as key interface with individual staff and take care of major aspects of employee life cycle
- Perform uniform standards of human resources operation and direct alignment with designated departments in administering
- Employee on-boarding procedures
- Payroll and benefits
- Work visa
- Employee data management
- Ad hoc assignments related to human resources function with designated departments
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or Accounting/Statistics
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in payroll, MPF & tax returns & benefits administration and hand-on payroll process with system
- Well versed in Employment, MPF & Income Tax Ordinances and other relevant regulations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Sensitive in figures and capable of handling massive data
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline
- Be patient, team player and willing to communicate
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.