- Corporate Communications
- Internal Audit
- Travel Arrangements
- Control and manage the IOCC team to ensure effective and successful maintenance of the schedule integrity
- Ensure continuous flight-watch is carried out by IOCC team and best support will be provided to operating crew in case of any deviation or diversion emerged
- Liaise with all relevant sections and departments to ensure that the levels of support in the IOCC aspects met the required level of efficiency
- Monitor the system On-Time-Performance (OTP) and make suggestions to achieve company objectives.
- Attend regular meetings with the concerned internal / external parties to review and improve the relevant handling procedures
- Ensure the department is represented on selected committees and at meetings where operational interest or commitment is involved.
- Review and develop documented procedures and service standards in the operational control areas
- Ensure the Operations Manuals in IOCC are kept updated
- Conduct Pre-Launch Station Inspection for new stations and periodic station inspections / audits for existing stations to ensure all the company and statutory requirements are met
- Develop, control and discipline immediate subordinates. Monitor their performance and counsel as required. Recommend appointments, promotions, demotions and dismissals. Ensure adequacy of staff and equipment to meet departmental needs.
- Plan and make recommendations for subordinates’ training and development.
- Conduct staff appraisal on an annual basis
- Prepare monthly commitment and annual departmental budget
- Initiate and/or implement corrective and preventative actions to correct and prevent safety and quality non-conformities.
- Advise DGO / DGMGO on matters directly relating to routine functions and future development of the department
- Maintain and develop documentation and practices to meet the HKCAD and IOSA requirements
- Act as the IOSA coordinator
- Perform IOCC duty manager duties when required
- Act as the safety departmental representative to attend the monthly Airline Safety Action Group (SAG) meeting
- Participate in projects at corporate level e.g. introduction of new aircraft type, CAD AOC variation, etc.
- Any duties assigned by superiors from time to time
- University degree holder preferable, with at least 15 years’ experience and knowledge of Airline operations
- Fully conversant with Airport Operations, Operations Control, FTLS, Emergency & Disruption planning, Flight Planning, regulatory authority’s requirements etc
- Familiar with aviation safety management system and quality systems
- Holder of IATA Internal Auditor Certificate or equivalent will be an advantage
- Holder of FAA Flight Dispatcher License will be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communications skills are required
- Good understanding of the regulatory authority set up and work flows in PRC
- Good command of spoken / written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (withposition applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request