- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Travel Arrangements
- Video Editing
Manager, Creative Design (Lead of in House Designers)
- As the team head of the Internal Design Team with 2 subordinates, to ensure all the design materials (including but not limit to Company Magazine, Print, Graphic Design, Photo, Promotional Items, Web Materials, Video, Booth Design) aligned with company's VI and up to standard
- Lead the design team towards continued improvements related to design tactics
- The Key Contact Point with different users (internal departments and outstation sale offices) as to fully understand the design brief and requirement
- Supervise and Lead the Production Process (including but not limit to Video Shooting, Photo Shooting, Printing and Item Production) with external parties as to ensure the quality is up to requirement
- Allocate the design jobs to the team and to ensure on time delivery
- Input in Creative Ideas for various Promotional Campaigns as to achieve different communication objectives
- Degree holder in graphic design, interactive multimedia design or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Design or Advertising field (In House Design, Advertising/ Design Agency), with 3 years in managerial post
- Proven record of hands on design skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and others design tools
- Knowledge and experience in HTML, Flash and video editing is preferred
- Self-motivated, Creative Mindset and Passionate to explore new ideas
- Outstanding leadership and organisation skills
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|