- Crisis Management
- Project Management
- Staff Management
Manager, Corporate Communications
- Lead and implement media relations strategies and handle general media enquiries
- Issue and crisis management
- Drive brand building activities through sponsorships and CSR campaigns
- Lead and plan PR events
- Control and usually main contact point for media agencies, PR agencies and production house
- Staff management such as evaluate performance and mentorship for subordinate
- Corporate Communications Budget Control
- Bachelor Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, Translation or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in corporate communications, experiences in PR agencies will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience at supervisory level
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is required
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Experience in aviation industry is preferred but not required
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong presentation skills, leadership and analytical skills
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our websiteat http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|