- Travel Arrangements
Line Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance check, such as daily check, package check, weekly check, etc.
- Ensure aircrafts’ operational performance are up to standard
- Issue the CRS for all completed maintenance work
- Perform troubleshooting and performance investigation for the fleet
- Report all occurrences to Maintenance Control Center
- Liaise with MRO for the on-site maintenance support
- Provide AOG field support for HK and outstations
- Support on adhoc assignments as required
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent qualifications
- At least 6 years’ working experience in line maintenance, or equivalent in aircraft engineering
- Experience in aircraft maintenance with model A330, 737-3/4/800 is an advantage
- Holder of HKAR–66/CCAR–66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence
- Candidate withHK Driving Licence is highly preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Shift duty is required
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Driving Licence