Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Prepare the project budget, training plan and project target at the beginning of each year. Preparing weekly and monthly report
- Assist MBB to formulate and revising the Lean Six Sigma policy
- Manage the Lean Six Sigma GB/BB training activities and deliver Lean Six Sigma Training
- Assist MBB to manage the departmental Lean Six Sigma projects, including project setup, mentoring, financial verification and certification
- To work on Lean Six Sigma Projects
- A University Degree, preferably in Aviation, Statistic, Process Engineering, or other relevant disciplines
- Lean Six Simga BB certified
- Experience in aviation industry is an advantage with at least 3 years of a managerial position
- At least 3 years hands on lean six sigma projects experience is preferred. Have personally worked on Lean Six Sigma projects is mandatorary experience
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of colleague to all departments
- Have a strong committment on achieving project target
- An analytical mind and basic knowledge in statistics
- A good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer literacy and presentation skills using PowerPoint, Excel, Words, Minitab
- Have solid experience in owning and successfully completed Lean Six Sigma projects
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBBP)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Six Sigma
- Travel Arrangements