- Complaint Handling
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Audit
- Microsoft Excel
- Quality Assurance
- Report Writing
- Travel Arrangements
General Manager, Customer Relations and Services Surveillance
- Develop, implement and continuously improve corporate service strageties, quality and standards, policies and procedures for customer relations and service surveillance. Maintain ISO 10002 Complaint Handling Management system
- Manage corporate service surveillance audits and checks in all services and product related areas, and manage from corporate level to resolve the root causes of service lapse(s) found during such audits or checks and continuously review and improve the effectiveness of the service surveillance system. Continuously review the effectiveness of the main functions including QA function of each department or function units, standards, policies or procedures that providing or may provide service or product or operations that may related to customer satisfaction or customer relations
- Continuously review and improve customer focus culture and customer relations and manage customer satisfaction, complaints, operations or crisis from corporate level
- Manage corporate social responsibilities or corporate relations for enhanceing customer relations. Manage corporate events or project for this purpose
- Manage CRSS division for day-to-day administration and management. Complete assignements or projects assigned by CGD Management
- Degree holder or equivalent, preferably in Public Relations/Communications/Social Sciences
- Qualified internal auditor
- 8-10 years or above related managerial working experience in airlines services delivery or quality assurance or other services related areas
- Good English and Chinese technical report writing skills and Good command of both English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills, logical reasoning, communication skill including cross departmental communications and team building ability are also required
- Strong presentation skills with good practice of MS PPT, office, Excel
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail (with position applying for and reference numberquoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.