General Manager, Corporate Quality Assurance
- Develop and implement a companywide Operational Quality Assurance programme to meet the requirements of HKCAD AOC 360
- Establish and implement quality systems and quality assurance processes across all operational departments having direct operational safety and quality deliverables
- Administer and manage the implementation of the company QA database (AQD)
- Maintain an oversight of each departmental annual audit plan for efficiency, compliance and in conformance with CAD 360 requirements
- Manage and coordinate the company’s implementation of the Enhanced IOSA programme
- Promote Quality Assurance awareness throughout the airline and to our service providers
- Manage and coordinate the company’s consolidated port audit programme with each operational department and outstation
- Conduct regular on-board flight inspections and on-site outstation observations
- Monitor corrective actions on Quality and Safety trends
- Audit and monitor the effectiveness of the company SMS
- Process map new procedures and enhance existing operational procedures to ensure strict compliance with established QA procedures and standards
- Establish key QA KPI’s with all operational departments and ensure their continue effectiveness and conformance
- University education in an aviation related discipline or holder of aircraft engineering license or commercial pilots license
- At least 10 years relevant aviation experience and 5 years in a similar role
- Formal training in Aviation Quality Assurance is essential
- Experience as a lead auditor is an advantage
- Experience in conducting an EIOSA or ISAGO programme is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Practical knowledge and experience with safety and quality databases is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels within the airline and with the regulatory authority
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Quality Assurance
- Travel Arrangements