- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Executive, Cargo Sales, HK Office
- Assist Cargo Sales Supervisor of HK to monitor cargo sales agent performance and achievement
- Strive to comply sales target in HK region
- Analysis the market trend & competitor movement in market and report to management
- Assemble the latest market information and report to management for sales plan deployment
- Conduct schedule visit to cargo agent
- Develop corporation with potential agents for sustainable cargo support
- Deploy the cargo sales work plan from HDQ;
- Co-ordinate and negotiate the BSA dead-freight agreement with cargo agent
- Organize & implement promotion activities in market
- Represents Hong Kong Airlines to maintain the business partnership with CSA/Interlines and promote Hong Kong Airlines cargo services excellence in HK region
- HKCEE graduate/HKDSE graduate or equivalent
- At least 1 year of airline cargo sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in computer applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (withposition applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|