Engineer, Quality Assurance
- Prepare the Certificate of Maintenance Review package
- Perform staff’s authorization documents’ distribution and management
- Perform Certifying staff license renewal application processing
- Conduct Vendor initial and annual evaluation and approval
- Handle Variation/Exemption application
- Monitor and review one-off authorization&internal AMS variation&Maintenance Extension issuance and report to CAD
- Control the C of A Renewal program
- Compliance review for HKA manual/procedure
- Control Engineering forms
- Monitor the Airworthiness Directive compliance system
- Perform Stamp management and Authorization database updating and monitoring
- Establish and maintain individual files for all kinds of authorized staff
- Perform other tasks and projects assigned by Superiors
- Non Degree Tertiary Educational Level
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance License
- At least 5 years aircraft maintenance / engineering experience
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attentive to details
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- C (Programming Language)
- Quality Assurance
- Travel Arrangements