Engineer, Inventory Control (Component)
- Conduct the component repair management, including the repair supply evaulation, GTA negotiation, and so on
- Evaluation and implement component modification management required by engineering order, airworthiness directors and/or service bulletin, etc
- Moniter the relibility of component parts, and contact with Engineering Department, repair shop and OEM for technique solution
- Quantity of spare component part evaluation based on relibility, technique requirement, fleet expansion, and completed the purchase plan
- Support any AOG requirement for the fleet
- Holder of engineering or business degree
- More than 5 years experience on aircraft inventory control
- Strong analytical thinking skills, and stress resistant
- Strong commercial acumen
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin a plus
- Willingness to travel when required
- Have good knowledge of aircraft parts, systems and structures
- Have good knowledge of the regulation of HKCAD
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail (with position applying for and reference numberquoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Inventory Management
- Travel Arrangements