Customer Services Officer (Airport Ticketing)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) started operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotionquotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Customer Services Officer (Airport Ticketing) (HAGSL/OP-TK/COM)
- Handle flight reservation and ticketing at airport counter;
- Provide information for customer needed, such as flights schedule, airfare, ticket conditions;
- Issue ticket and MCO;
- Respond to customer enquiries on frequent flyer programme;
- Handle telephone calls for flight information enquiries;
- Handle in / out e-mail relating to airport ticketing;
- Handle flight protection and arrange all necessary documents as per ticketing sources;
- Handle and consolidate daily cash / credit card receipts;
- Prepare daily/ monthly sales report and other relevant monthly reports;
- Assist to oversee the airport operations and monitoring GHA performance.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience;
- Knowledge in airline ticketing & reservation system;
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Tactful in handling customers, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar in computer applications (Excel);
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hagsl.com/tcn/careers.html
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Microsoft Excel
- Travel Arrangements