- Revenue Management
- Travel Arrangements
Call Center Supervisor
- Provide daily operational supports for staff to solve out difficulties facing in daily routine of Call Centre
- To liaison with different internal parties for all policies and prepare handling procedure for Call Centre
- Participate in different projects related to Call Centre
- Maintain the service quality and performance of Call Centre to meet the company standard
- Work closely with all internal parties such as Revenue Management, Service Delivery Department, E-Commerce, and Branding and provide assistance in Commercial
- Work closely with service supplier for all handling procedures
- Monitor the service supplier for the service provided and the quality of staff in order to meet company standard
- Regular meetings with internal and external parties to review the service provided by Call Centre
- To motivate the team to meet the target set by the management
- Bachelor Degree in relevant industry
- 5 years' or above of relevant working experience in Aviation industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- High mobility and able to travel when necessary
- Willing to pick up calls from internal parties when there is emergency after work and holidays
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.