Assistant Manager, Treasury & Financing
- Assist to follow-up the process of Corporate Financing and Treasury product with different banks
- Assist to monitor the development and enhancement of the network and relationship with banks
- To facilitate the set-up of financing management system
- Assist to study financial policy and propose innovative financing methods or suggestions
- Assist to control and utilize the company’s fund in an efficient and effective manner
- Assist to monitor and review the internal reports needed for management purpose
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Financing or related disciplines
- Expertise in treasury and financing functions and products
- 6-7 years’ accounting or banking industry experience
- Mature personality with strong commitment to work
- Good command of spoken and written on both English and Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure, independently with self-initiative in taking up responsibility
- Strong PC skills in MS and Revenue Accounting System
- Sensitive in figures and capable of handling massive data
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Travel Arrangements