Assistant Manager, Safety & Emergency Procedure Training
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a high quality of flight crew safety and emergency procedure (SEP) training and annual refresher training and is up to company standard
- Plan and supervise the training schedule and classes, ensure the training is deliver on a timely manner which match with the operations need
- Identify improvement area and update SEP training content by complying with all the aviation related regulations or standard changes and to prevent any aviation related incidents
- Develop and update training manuals based on operational needs or any changes on related regulations or standard
- Coordinate with External Training providers on oversea safety and emergency training
- Support on fleet newly deliver configurations and new type of aircraft project
- Handle daily administrative work and all the training related logistics planning
- Participate related meetings and seminars of the aircraft delivery and conduct flight observation regularly
- Follow up with the internal audits findings and review existing risk management plan
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior trainers to facilitate the skill to conduct a quality SEP training
- Support ad-hoc task assigned by Manager
- Bachelor's degree in aviation management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of aviation safety and emergency training experience
- Must hold a valid first aid and dangerous goods license
- Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department Approved Person for A330/A332F/A320
- Solid knowledge in Air Nevigation Order (ANO) and ICAO Training requirements
- as officer, Engineering commercial
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference numberquoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Adobe Air
- First Aid
- Internal Audit
- Travel Arrangements