Assistant Manager, Reservation & Ticketing
- To ensure ticketing office can provide and maintain corporate customer services standard level
- To provide timely notification to passenger/agents during flight irregularity and disruption
- To handle HX ticketed passenger on any ticketing related problems including reissue, rebook, refund, etc
- Liaise with Group Operators on ticket issuance problems
- Assist to liaise with Interlines and trade partners on any flight protection arrangement
- To submit ticketing report in a timely manner
- Liaise with Finance department to ensure the replenishment of financial documents for daily operation
- To ensure smooth operation upon commencement of new destinations
- Assist to provide ticketing service to staff on their eligible leisure travel
- Coordinate with Sales Team/Account Manager to ensure timely notification on new ticketing arrangement to trade partners
- Liaise with Revenue Management on flight protection cost arrangement
- A recognised degree in ticketing or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in ticketing & reservation with 2 years' experience in managerial position
- Well versed in Customer Services requirement
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and cooperatively
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Customer Service
- Revenue Management
- Travel Arrangements