Assistant Manager, Operations
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) started operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotionquotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Assistant Manager, Operations
- Monitor the day-to-day service delivery performance at HKIA;
- Update major flight disruption / creeping delay develops and submit handling reports;
- Work out handling procedures and in response to changes to operational requirements and service products;
- Communicate closely with the customer services section to ensure they are constantly;
- Coordinate/ participate in projects related to operational matters including Airport ;
- Systems, EDIFACT TCI, e-ticket, Company web site, remote check-in;
- Develop and work on initiatives to improve service products and features;
- Exercise management control on staff and office discipline;
- Monitor subordinates to fulfill the safety guideline and environment.
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in airport operations and at least 5 years in supervisor position;
- Strong Leadership skill and able to coach and inspire team members;
- Determined, Outgoing and Mature personality;
- Customer-oriented with excellent Inter-personal and presentation skills;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Able to work independently under high pressure;
- Willing to take shift duties.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hagsl.com/tcn/careers.html
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)
- Customer Service
- Travel Arrangements