- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Risk Assessment
- Travel Arrangements
Assistant Manager, Corporate Safety-Ground/Cargo/OSH
- Manage the distribution and processing of all safety reports relating to Ground, Cargo and OSH
- Distribute safety reports within CSD for risk classification/assessment and investigation follow up in the safety database AQD
- Liaise with Ground Operations and Cargo for follow up investigation and mitigation of all related safety reports
- Manage AQD database for data extraction, trend analysis and safety performance indicator (SPI) monitoring
- Prepare the meeting agenda and minutes and act as secretary to the Safety Committee Meeting
- Prepare presentation material, safety statistics and SPI’s for management review
- Organise meetings and send invitations to all members of the Safety Committee Meeting
- Liaise with HK CAD for MOR review meeting minutes and agendas
- Deputize for the Corporate Safety Manager – Ground, Cargo and OSH in his absence
- Tertiary education in a technical discipline or aircraft engineering or commercial pilots licence
- High level of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in operational risk assessment and management is an advantage
- At least 5 years' aviation experience working in aviation safety or flight operations or ground operations and 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Formal training in Aviation Safety is essential
- Superior knowledge and experience in aviation safety databases (AQD) is an advantage
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.