- Management Reporting
- Project Planning
- Travel Arrangements
Assistant Engineer, Production Planning & Control
- Responsible to plan & update both the monthly flight schedule and monthly maintenance schedule timely, subjected to the maintenance requirement (ie. the A-Check event and other line maintenance work)
- Issue Weekly Schedule for the Maintenance Control Planning Work Assignment (e.g. Job card, Work Order, Work Package, etc.)
- Prepare ,collect and update maintenance data and document in maintenance system
- Liaise with MRO to provide scheduled maintenance service
- Coordinate with different department to ensure maintenance work accomplished at proper time
- Handle ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned by management
- Degree Holder or above in Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experiences in Production Planning & Control (PCC) or Maintenance Control Center (MCC)
- Hands-on experience in Line Maintenance is preferred
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (Cat “A” or “B”) is highly preferred
- Good command of spoken & written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Good computer skills in MS applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Passionate in aviation industry
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- HKAR-66 Aircraft Maintenance License Cat. A
- HKAR-66 Aircraft Maintenance License Cat. B