- Corporate Communications
- Database Administration
- Travel Arrangements
Assistant Engineer, Configuration
- Perform fleet configuration management, including but not limited to new aircrafts and engines’ configuration setup and design
- Monitor and maintain an up-to-date aircraft configuration models’ data base
- Investigate and resolve data system’s defect and other relevant issue in AMICOS
- Ensure all new aircraft and engines are correctly populated
- Perform as coordinator for the Aircraft Minimum Equipment List revision when necessary
- Issue AMS task cards as well as in-house check list
- Perform Service Bulletin and AN compliance Control
- Support ad hoc duties or projects as assigned
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, or equivalents
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Aircraft Maintenance Industry
- Candidate with valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (i.e. HKAR-66) is highly preferred
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance / operational manuals, or OEM documents
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient computer skills with database maintenance and MS applications
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Passionate in Aviation industry
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.