- Travel Arrangements
Assistant Corporate Sales Manager
- Managing and promoting both global and local corporate sales across the Group network in line with achieving agreed targets
- Providing strategic direction to sales teams and equipping them with the necessary tools in order to meet corporate sales objectives
- Communicating best practice across sales teams and ensure productive and efficient corporate deals are in place with well-trained sales teams
- Acting as the single point of contact for sales teams on all corporate sales related matters
- Managing the Hong Kong Airlines national (local) corporate deal initiative, including negotiations, deal implementation and performance monitoring
- Monitoring the penetration and effectiveness of all corporate deals by managing a comprehensive reporting process
- Continually evaluating and adapting the Hong Kong Airlines corporate sales proposition to provide worldwide sales teams with relevant content to meet the needs of customers
- Monitor & optimize the POS of Field Sales Office on monthly basis
- Establishment of a TMC VIC per market, implementation & management
- University graduate
- 3 - 4 years of Airline or travel industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A team player, excellent interpersonal skills and sound experience in project management
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (fluency in Mandarin preferred)
- Good analytical skills and comfortable with figures
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide when required
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.