A330 Direct Entry Captain (Type-rated)
A330 Direct Entry Captain (Type-rated) applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Hold a valid ICAO ATPL
- Hold a valid Class One Medical Certificate
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- 5,000 hours flying experience on aircraft above 40,000kgs, in which 1,500 hours must be pilot-in-command (PIC) hours on Fly-by-Wire or Wide-Bodied aircraft
- 3,500 hours on jet transport above 60,000kgs
- 500 pilot-in-command (PIC) hours on A330
- Last flown within 12 months on A330
We offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Interested parties should send a full resume, a completed Application Form along with your current and expected salary to: Pilot Recruitment Team, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.