- Travel Arrangements
A330 Direct Entry Captain (Non Type-rated)
A330 Direct Entry Captain (Non type-rated) applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Hold a valid ICAO ATPL;
- Hold a valid Class One Medical Certificate
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- 5,000 hours flying experience on aircraft above 40,000kgs, in which 1,500 hours must be pilot-in-command (PIC) hours
- 3,500 hours on jet transport above 60,000kgs
- 1,500 pilot-in-command (PIC) hours on a Fly-by-Wire or Wide-Bodied aircraft
We offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
Interested parties should send a full resume, a completed Application Form along with your current and expected salary to: Pilot Recruitment Team, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).