- Project Management
Technical Services Associate (Mechanical)
Location: Chep Lak Kok
- Identify, evaluate and provide solution to technical and non-technical problems during aircraft hangar input:
- Review Technical Data such as AD, SB, CMM and SL etc.
- Coordinate and interact with production, customers and vendors for technical and non-technical disposition;
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with production and customers;
- Prepare repair proposal/document/report to customer, OEM and vendor;
- Aircraft hangar input progress monitoring;
- Required cross-functional project participation within department and company
- Any other duties as assigned
- Able and willing to work overtime and shift as required
- A tertiary education from a recognized university with major in aeronautical, mechanical or other relevant engineering disciplines;
- Relevant experience in aircraft maintenance or related discipline or airline engineering is an advantage;
- Advance computer software knowledge and sound engineering drawing skills with the aids of AutoCAD, Solidworks and /or Catia.
- Sound business acumen and strong project management skills, have experience in aircraft project is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player;
- Ability to work under pressure with good decision making;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Able to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|