- Quality Assurance
Ramp Safety Engineer/Officer
Scope of Duties:
- Plan, coordinate and conduct safety and maintenance task quality audit in accordance with the established audit programme.
- Provide on-site briefing to frontline staff on latest safety policy and requirements.
- Provide immediate action to mitigate the risk whenever finding is noted.
- Communicate with internal departments on safety and quality assurance finding,
- Negotiate corrective actions and follow up with accountable parties.
- Provide daily audit report to accountable departments
- Conduct training to second staff with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the required task for audit activities.
- Assist with the implementation of safety and improvement project.
- Participate actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency and reduce costs.
- Continuously reviewing departmental work processes to ensure the effectiveness of safety and quality compliance.
- Attend regular meetings and joint audit with internal and external authorities.
- Perform ad hoc duties when required
- A minimum of 10 years experiences in all aspects of aircraft maintenance including aircraft related servicing activities
- Possess valid HKAR-66 (B1.1 or B2) Aircraft Maintenance License. Holding of Cat B aircraft type authorizations are preferable for Ramp Safety Engineer or
- Well experience in safety and quality audit and being a registered safety officer is preferable for Ramp Safety Officer
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess positive attitude and correct mind set
- Proficiency in PC MS office
- Holder of valid driving licence
- Shift duty is required
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Driving Licence