Officer (Project & Process)
Scope of Duties:
HAECO ITM Limited is a joint venture between HAECO (Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd) and Cathay Pacific, providing inventory technical management services to different airline customers in Hong Kong and around the world. Customers anticipate to benefit saving from the ITM services through synergy of component pooling, sound technical know-how of component engineering, repair and supplier management.
HXITM is now looking for candidates who are interested in this business for the position of Officer (Project&Process).
- Project Management and coordination of multiple projects concurrently on improving business processes across the board with the focus on quality and efficiency
- Interface with wide range of groups across the business (internally and externally) within a complex environment
- Build and manage relationships with different areas of the business to enable you to meet KPIs and deliverables
- Identify opportunities for improvement and innovations through research and analysis
- A Bachelor Degree in relevant field or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; aviation background will be an asset
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An open mind when it comes to hearing about new ideas and receiving feedback and/or input from stakeholders.
- Analytical skills with the ability to take into consideration the many possible changes within an aviation environment and mitigate the risk of those impacting the ability to deliver your projects effectively.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, as mentioned above, with the ability to develop relationships with and liaise with stakeholders effectively, via adapting your engagement/ communication style to your audience.
- A positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Able to work independently and handle multi-task under pressure
- Hardworking, self-motivated and having a mind-set of team work
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management