- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
- Licensed Engineer
Scope of Duties:
- Plan, lead and supervise aircraft maintenance checks;
- Identify and rectify problems and defect;
- Analyse and interpret technical procedures, schematic engineering diagrams, manuals and publications;
- Coordinate and interact with various departments to accomplish maintenance work;
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with customers; and
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Currently holding a valid HKAR-66 Category B1 or B2 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with type ratings on 3 or more of the following aircraft types :
- B747-400 / B747-8
- Minimum 8 years experience in all aspects of aircraft maintenance including servicing, inspections, defect troubleshooting, repair and rectification, and maintenance certification; and
- Willingness to attend shift duties as assigned to meet operational requirements.
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)