HAECO Internship Programme (for Undergraduate Students)
Scope of Duties:
The Internship Programme is a programme covering a wide variety of projects in our core business such as Technical Services, Planning & Production Control, Aircraft Maintenance, Inventory Technical Management, Commercial, Material Management and other major functional areas for undergraduate students interested in a rewarding experience in the aircraft maintenance industry. Interns will be recruited on full time basis for 6 – 8 weeks and will be assigned to selected front-line and major functional areas of our business to gain knowledge and experience of aircraft maintenance practices, aircraft design principles, systems operation, inventory management, maintenance planning and control, aviation legislations, safety management systems as well as human factors and quality systems.
We invite applications for those interested in the projects below:
- Current year 2 or 3 student studying a bachelor’s degree studentship continuing a full-time university degree course after the internship;
- Attain good academic results;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Have broad interests and are active in extracurricular activities;
- Interested in the field of aviation or aircraft engineering; and
- A right of abode in Hong Kong
Application Closing Date: 20 November 2016
Interested candidates MUST:
Step 1: Fill in the personal particulars online (click HERE to access the online application web page); AND
Step 2: Send us your resume by post or email to our Human Resource Department.
By Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
[IMPORTANT: Please form the file name in the following format: Last Name_First Name_Other Names (if applicable)]
Resourcing Team, Human Resources Department, HAECO. 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HAECO is an equal opportunity employer. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.