You may also like
Senior Manager / Manager – Agency Management Training Project
China Life Insurance
- Business Development
- Microsoft Excel
Food and Beverage Trainee - Management Development Program
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Access
Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Chep Lak Kok
The Graduate Trainee Programme aims to develop future professionals for our core business including Technical Services, Planning & Production Control, Aircraft Maintenance, Inventory Technical Management, Commercial, Finance, Material Management and other major functional areas.
Trainees will be employed on full time basis and assigned to selected front-line and major functional areas of our business to gain knowledge and experience of aircraft maintenance practices, aircraft design principles, systems operation, inventory management, maintenance planning and control, aviation legislations, safety management systems as well as human factors and quality systems. Our Graduate Trainee Programme (Engineering Stream) is a Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) accredited Scheme “A” Training Programme in the Aircraft Engineering discipline. Trainees in Engineering Stream will go through Scheme “A” Training in pursuit of engineer membership in the HKIE. Furthermore, by fulfilling the necessary requirements, the trainees will be able to obtain the aircraft maintenance licence issued by the Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the trainees will continue to broaden their career prospect in allocated business units for further development.
- A university degree majoring in Engineering, Logistics, Purchasing, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related disciplines with good academic results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, innovative, self-motivated and determined to succeed
- A good team player with strong leadership qualities
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Interested in the field of aviation or aircraft engineering
- A right of abode in Hong Kong and
- Recent university graduates not worked in a full-time capacity for more than 2 years.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE : 15 November 2018
Interested candidates MUST:
- Fill in the personal particulars online (click HERE to access the online application web page); AND
- Send us your resume with present and expected salary by post or email to our Human Resource Department.
By Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
[IMPORTANT: Please form the file name in the following format:
Last Name_First Name_Other Names (if applicable)]
By Post: Resourcing Team, Human Resources Department, HAECO. 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
- Candidates who fail to complete either of the above procedures, their application will NOT be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.