- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
- Facilities Supervisor
Scope of Duties:
- Lead a team of skilled mechanics to handle the daily maintenance & repair work of production equipment & building facilities and provide technical solutions to daily encountered problems
- Plan & arrange for the daily work for his maintenance team based on the manpower status & the workload
- Co-ordinate with users, suppliers and/or outside contractors to ensure all maintenance & repair works can be smoothly run without obstructing the production activities
- To set the performance standards for his maintenance team and the external labours to ensure they work safely & do comply with HAECO’s standard
- To co-ordinate with Procurement Department for parts procurement
- Working in HK International Airport or Tseung Kwan O worksite.
- Completion of HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent OR completion of craft apprenticeship
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience on electrical, air-conditioning or mechanical maintenance and repair works OR 2 year experience in FD Technician
- Possess registered Electrical Worker Licence A (for Electrical Trade, and air-conditioning)
- Able to communicate in Chinese and English (including reading and understanding work instructions in English)
- Overtime work maybe required
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.