- Project Management
Scope of Duties:
- Responsible for the new design, modification and improvement of hangar equipment and building facilities to meet the company needs and statutory and airworthiness regulations
- Liaise with users to identify their basic requirements and provide the best engineering solutions as per relevant statutory requirements and engineering standards.
- Co-ordinate with different parties to ensure the smooth operation of the project and solve any technical problems encountered during the project phase
- Monitor the performance of the contractors against quality of works and project progress; ensure all deadlines and milestones dates shall be met.
- Working closely with subordinates to clarify their responsibilities, priorities, and ensuring a high level of coordination among project team members (HAECO’s staff, suppliers, consultants, etc.)
- To co-ordinate with Procurement Department for equipment/project tender & quotation, to ensure there are sufficient consumable parts and spare for daily operation
- Bachelor Degree in engineering disciplines with 3 years relevant experience OR Higher Diploma in engineering discipline with 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in CAD design & drafting (AutoCAD, Micro-station, etc.)
- Proficient in Project Management software (Primavera, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good project management, communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|