- Maintenance Technician / Engineer
Scope of Duties:
- Review conflicts and constraints of line maintenance work packages, and coordinate with airline customers on defining, reviewing and implementing maintenance work packages;
- Liaise with concerned parties to prioritise work requests so as to ensure that maintenance and flight operational requirements are efficiently met;
- Oversee and review aircraft switch, AOG or critical paths, and conduct analysis to forecast and plan aircraft maintenance inputs;
- Maintain a customer-focused approach towards the achievement of the department objectives; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Higher Diploma in an engineering discipline, or a HKAR-66 Category B Licence with appropriate aircraft type ratings;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in aircraft maintenance. Previous experience and working knowledge of maintenance planning systems would be an advantage;
- Experience of using engineering systems such as Ultramain, Airman, AHM and ECHO;
- Strong project management and negotiation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with staff at all levels;
- Proficiency in preparing project papers and presentations with MS Office applications; and
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
- HKAR-66 Aircraft Maintenance License Cat. B