- Customer Service
Corporate Development Manager (Stationed in Xiamen)
Location: Chep Lak Kok
Taikoo Engine Services(Xiamen)Co. Ltd. (TEXL) is a joint venture company established in 2008 and located in Xiamen, Fujian province, China. The key shareholders are; Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd, General Electric Co. (GE), Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd, Taikoo (Xiamen) Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd and Xiamen Aviation Industry Company.
TEXL is a leading GE licensed provider of commercial jet engine overhaul services for General Electric (GE90) engines.
As we grow our business, we will continue efforts to employ high quality people to join our multi-national team. TEXL is looking for hardworking, self-motivated and committed individuals. Successful applicants will receive an attractive salary package, training and an opportunity to develop their career in this dynamic industry.
- Play an active role for development and implementation of the company strategic goals
- Management of key partnership agreements such that commercial targets, contract obligations, service levels and business objectives are met
- Serve as the primary contact point for key partners
- Oversee fulfillment and governance of key partnership agreements
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in joint projects with key partners
- Attend domestic and international leadership meetings with partners to present metrics and discuss collaborative projects
- Assist General Manager Commercial in day to day running of the commercial departments
- Assist with commercial strategic planning, including capability and capacity development
- Degree of Engineering or business related major preferred
- 10 years of experience in international customer account management or commercial/sales discipline
- Good computer and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English in both spoken & written
- Ability to travel internationally at short notice
- Experience in aviation industry (engine MRO in particular) would be beneficial, though consideration would also be given to those with a background in Customer Service/Sales
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is an advantage
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|