- Customer Service
Component Repair Commercial Manager (Stationed in Xiamen)
Location: Chep Lak Kok
Taikoo Engine Services(Xiamen)Co. Ltd. (TEXL) is a joint venture company established in 2008 and located in Xiamen, Fujian province, China. The key shareholders are; Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd, General Electric Co. (GE), Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd, Taikoo (Xiamen) Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd and Xiamen Aviation Industry Company.
TEXL is a leading GE licensed provider of commercial jet engine overhaul services for General Electric (GE90) engines.
As we grow our business, we will continue efforts to employ high quality people to join our multi-national team. TEXL is looking for hardworking, self-motivated and committed individuals. Successful applicants will receive an attractive salary package, training and an opportunity to develop their career in this dynamic industry.
About Component Repair Commercial Department
The department is TEXL’s point of contact for all component repair customers. It is conducting all day-to-day commercial activities related to Component Repairs (CR), such as sales administration, account servicing, coordination with external and internal stakeholders, dispute resolutions, pricing and profitability analysis.
- Lead the Component Repair Commercial Department in carrying out the department’s activities
- Responsible for the resource in the department, quality of the deliverables and achieving the sales target
- Take an active role in growing business from existing and new customers which include conducting sales visits, understanding customer needs, contracting and negotiating
- Develop pricing strategy and negotiate competitive CR pricing levels for the CR business
- Coordinate with internal departments to improve customer satisfaction in our CR business
- Degree of Engineering or business related major preferred
- 10 years of experience in international customer account management or commercial/sales discipline
- Good computer skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English in both spoken & written
- Experience in aviation industry (in particular engine component repair) would be beneficial, though consideration would also be given to those with a background in Customer Service/Sales
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Component Repair Commercial
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|