- Business Development
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
Scope of Duties:
- Report to and deputize Vice President Commercial to supervise the Commercial Department of HAECO ITM.
- Assist Vice President Commercial to formulate and develop business strategies in achieving the business development needs and sales targets, and managing the relationship with customers
- Develop, maintain and implement commercial policies and procedures to ensure they meet the business needs and are in line with company guidelines
- Oversee all contractual and commercial issues with customers
- Develop measurement systems for the team to monitor performance and customer satisfactory levels and ensure the KPIs are met.
- Develop and manage improvement initiatives in response to operational and business needs
- Make necessary recommendations to the management for any appropriate corrective actions, and help safeguard service and quality standards to ensure customers’ needs are satisfied
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A recognized Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Engineering, Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or related disciplines. A degree in other disciplines but with equivalent related work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in aviation industry
- Good knowledge of sales process, procurement practices and contractual terms and conditions, with strong commercial sense.
- Analytical, result-oriented and customer focus
- Good project management, problem solving, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills and a good team player
- Proficiency in preparing project papers and presentations with MS Office applications
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Head of Section.