- Capacity Planning
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Planning Officer (Work Location : Tseung Kwan O)
Location: Chep Lak Kok
- Assist in monitoring workload forecasting, capacity planning and production workflow control
- Liaise with customers to prioritize works
- Coordinate with teams in CRO to smoothen work processing
- Handle daily enquiries
- Assist in producing regular KPI reports
- Supervise junior staffs
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
- Work Location: Tseung Kwan O
- A recognized Higher Diploma or Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in aircraft / component maintenance or planning.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good in problem-solving skills
- Solid experience in MS Office Application (including Excel/Access)
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|