- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
- Assistant Officer (Business Development)
Assistant Officer (Business Development)
Scope of Duties:
- Coordinate with different stakeholders from HKG and XMN on internal development projects to ensure progress and deliverables met expectation.
- Coordinate business development and capability development projects and perform investment justification analysis.
- Assist in annual departmental budget planning.
- Facilitate regular management meetings and assist in management data analysis and presentation preparation.
- Assist in contracts review and terms negotiations.
- Conduct market and competitor research.
- A recognized degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related disciplines. A degree in other disciplines but with equivalent related work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in aviation industry.
- Knowledge or experience in aircraft components would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, analytical and results-oriented.
- A good team player with strong project management and coordination skills.
- Proficiency in preparing project papers and presentations with MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Business Development