Technical Support Engineer
Location: HKG-N-Hong Kong
- To perform product evaluation, system testing and project management in manufacturer aspect.
- To provide presales support to customer such as product presentation and demonstration
- To provide after sales support both onsite and offsite.
- To liaise with global technical team and 3rd party suppliers to resolve all technical issues of products via email or phone call.
- To organize and conduct technical certification training to internal team and external customers
- To create and maintain up-to-date technical bulletins for customers.
- To study & compare the features and limitation of the company’s and competitors’ products
- To support sales and marketing team for tender response
- To work with customers/consultants on system configuration and technical specification
- To propose and develop new unique features / solution, from our product lines, in order to keep pace with market trend
- Work in conjunction with Sales and Marketing Teams to ensure Sales & Marketing plans are in line with overall Company objectives
- To achieve total customer satisfaction with quantitative measurement
- To work outside normal working hours, as needed
- Engineering or IT academic background, Building Service / Electronic / Computer degree preferred.
- Min 3 years relevant working experience in ELV industry and security product support including Access Control System (ACS), CCTV, Home & Intrusion System.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Windows OS and SQL Database troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge in Networking, Server / Client, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, Routing, Active Directory, Windows OS, Linux, Wireshark, RS485, RS232
- Strong communication and documentation skill.
- Strong analytical thinking for problem-solving, self-motivated, willing to take ownership and learn new technology.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua will be an advantage.
- Travel may be required.
- Active Directory
- Domain Name Server Protocol
- Microsoft Access
- Project Management