Airlines Area Sales Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Airline Aftermarket Sales Manager
• Located in the APAC region and reporting to the Airlines Aftermarket Sales Director in APAC, this position is responsible for profitable revenue growth at assigned Air Transport account(s) in the Taiwan and Hong Kong region.
• Responsible for achieving AOP at assigned Airlines account(s). Drive demand firming.
• Use SFDC and data analytics to build account plans that focus on driving growth at assigned account(s). Strong focus on RMU sales and securing repair & overhaul business on all Honeywell products through the most profitable channels. Responsible for all sales to an Airline which requires alignment and coordination with the Airlines Selectables, Connected Aircraft sales team, Service Sales, Tech Sales and Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) for spares sales.
• Team with C&PS and Aftermarket CBT Business Manager to present a simple way of doing business with our customers.
• Work with the Sales Excellence team for all SFDC related inputs, deal approvals and sales training.
• Daily engagement with senior management at Airline customer(s) as well as frequent briefings to Honeywell senior leadership.
• Provide input to AOP and STRAP process.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Industry equivalent qualification plus demonstrated experience in sales considered)
• Minimum of 6 years Airlines industry, product and sales knowledge experience
• Minimum of 2 years Sales experience with a track record of driving revenue growth
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Deep knowledge of Retrofits Modifications Upgrades (RMUs) as they pertain to the Honeywell equipment on air transport aircraft and associated value propositions
• Thorough knowledge of the various R&O programs offered to Airlines
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|