You may also like
JAPANESE speaking Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser – mfg / trading / toys / gift / sundries/5 days work
MERCHANDISER / SENIOR MERCHANDISER – cut & sewn knit garment manufacturer / trading
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser – toys trading / manufacturing
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser - garment trims / accessories trading / mfg
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser - US toy / trading / buying office/5 days / TST
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- To be responsible for sourcing of products and suppliers, price negotiation, order follow up, project co-ordination and delivery
- To be a bridge between Management and Merchandisers, coach and develop his/her teammates ensuring the efficient operation of his/ her own team
- Undertake/Lead/ Co-odinate specific projects as briefed by the Management directly
- Diploma or above with more than 7 years merchandising experience in trading or international buying office and familiar with UK or EU market is preferable
- Possess knowledge of any hard-line products and experience is an advantage
- Strong sourcing and technical background, excellent price negotiation, order follow up and project delivery.
- Able to work with buyers and suppliers independently, and willing to travel frequently, including China and SE Asia
- Capable to manage the ad-hoc project within tight schedule
- Excellent Communication & influencing, trend analysis & negotiation skills
- Proactive, self discipline and able to co-operate with others in team work to achieve objectives is very important.
- Independent, reliable, detailed orientated, self-motivated, multi-tasking, able to work under high pressure and good problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Good PC skills including Email / Excel / Power Point
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Merchandiser
We offer friendly working environment, medical and dental insurance plan. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about our organization, please visit the following sites:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
Far East sourcing and buying office for
We are a major UK based catalogue shopping and retail company. With the continuing success of the group companies, our office in Hong Kong is expanding rapidly. To cope with the growth of our business, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us in the following position:
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|