- Product Development
QA Technologist (Furniture, Garden Furniture or Housewares)
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Participate in the sourcing trip to provide technical advice and support to our sourcing team on new products and suppliers.
- Manage the factory audit process to ensure all potential and existing factories are audited in accordance with the Group policy.
- Work closely with suppliers and merchandising team to manage the new product development process from specification to product sign off.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all products sourced are tested to appropriate European and Corporate safety standard with valid technical documentation.
- Monitor the production process and review pre-shipment inspection result to ensure all products meet the agreed requirements and specifications.
- Conduct analysis to drive returns reduction for continuous product quality improvement.
- Proactively work with all relevant stakeholders in Asia and UK to resolve any quality issues arise at any stage in a swift manner.
- Frequent travel required.
- Degree holder in Engineering or Science discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a retail or retail related environment for UK/European market or International buying office.
- Strong product knowledge in furniture / garden furniture or Housewares manufacturing and design.
- Familiar with British and European standards for furniture / garden furniture or Housewares.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Able to work under stress and meet deadlines. High degree of work ethics and integrity.
- Strong communication skill, self-motivated, independent, detail minded & responsible.
We offer friendly working environment, medical and dental insurance plan. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail to: recruit @ homeretailgroup. com. hk
For more information about our organization, please visit the following sites: www.homeretailgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the recruitment process.
(All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
We are a major UK based catalogue shopping and retail company. With the continuing success of the group companies, our office in Hong Kong is expanding rapidly. To cope with the growth of our business, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us in the following position:
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|