- Product Development
- Quality Assurance
QA Technologist (Furniture,Garden Furniture,BBQ)
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Co-ordinate with selected suppliers and merchandising team on product development in Asia Pacific including but not limited to production status, quality assurance and new product development projects.
- Liaise with external test laboratories and suppliers to ensure that all products sourced / manufactured are tested for compliance to the Company technical and European safety standard.
- Support merchandising team on supplier assessment and evaluation and participate in buying trips.
- Conduct return analysis and to drive for return reduction by working with suppliers / UKQA on continuous product quality improvement.
- Perform quality claim investigation and to technically support merchandising team for claim negotiation.
- Frequent travel to visit China and Asia Pacific suppliers factories
- Degree holder in Quality Engineer or Mechanical Engineer or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a retail or retail related environment for UK/European market or International buying office
- Strong product knowledge in furniture / garden furniture / BBQ) manufacturing and design.
- Familiar with British and European standards for furniture products.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Able to work under stress and meet deadlines
- High degree of work ethics and integrity
- Strong communication skill, self-motivated, independent, detailed-mind & responsible
- Valid travel document holder
- Immediate available preferred.
We offer friendly working environment, medical and dental insurance plan. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about our organization, please visit the following sites:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
We are a major UK based catalogue shopping and retail company. With the continuing success of the group companies, our office in Hong Kong is expanding rapidly. To cope with the growth of our business, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us in the following position:
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|