You may also like
Product Manager, Mobile Apps/ Website (top mobile payment ltd)
MOBILE APPLICATION ENGINEER – IT mobile technology
MERCHANDISER / SENIOR MERCHANDISER – cut & sewn knit garment manufacturer / trading
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser – toys trading / manufacturing
Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser – French garden furniture trading/5 days
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Purchase Orders
- Supply Chain Management
Merchandiser - (Tablet/Mobile/TV)
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- To take responsibility for the sourcing requirements of several product categories meeting the requirements from the UK.
- To work with the assistant merchandiser / junior merchandiser ensuring the efficient operation of the department, communicating with the UK and other functional teams to ensure suppliers adhere to our business objectives.
- To ensure that suppliers comply with our group trading terms & conditions.
- To support line manager in planning the business strategies / policy for the product assigned in meeting the Asia direct sourcing objectives.
- To source products and suppliers against product briefs to meet with business needs and objectives to ensure that products can be delivered on time with the agreed quality standard.
- To follow the product briefs with the company trading terms, processing quotes and all kinds of samples including buying, photographic and sealing.
- To provide market intelligence about the competitors, suppliers, raw materials and products.
- To attend relevant Trade Fairs and to escort buyers on buying trips as required and prepare trip trip booklets.
- To act as the primary contact for the buyers for assigned product ranges.
- Ensure that all purchase orders are processed through the supply chain and in line with the delivery requirements in destination.
- Resolve all issues involving in the supply of goods, including the recovery of any claims that may arise.
- Act as a metor to develop the Assistant Merchandiser within his/her own team which included negotiation skills, ability in sourcing and customer serviceability.
- Identify new suppliers and products whenever possible to support the business objectives and growth.
- To support other functional teams in assigned projects to in line with business objectives.
- To diagnose production problems and works with factory / supplier to present alternatives to both buyer and line manager.
- Diploma or above with more than 5 years merchandising experience in trading or international buying office and familiar with UK or EU market is preferable
- Possess knowledge of electrical products and experience is an advantage
Strong sourcing and technical background, excellent price negotiation, order follow up and project delivery
- Able to work with buyers and suppliers independently, and willing to travel frequently, including China and SE Asia
- Capable to manage the ad-hoc project within the tight schedule
- Proactive, self discipline and able to co-operate with others in team work to achieve objectives is very important.
- Independent, reliable, detailed orientated, self-motivated, multi-tasking, able to work under high pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Good PC skills including Email / Excel / Power Point
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer friendly working environment, medical and dental insurance plan. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail to: recruit @ homeretailgroup. com. hk
For more information about our organization, please visit the following sites:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the recruitment process.
(All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
Far East sourcing and buying office for
We are a major UK based catalogue shopping and retail company. With the continuing success of the group companies, our office in Hong Kong is expanding rapidly. To cope with the growth of our business, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us in the following position:
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|