- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
Junior Merchandiser/ Assistant Merchandiser
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Preliminary product sourcing, development and price negotiation
- Coordinate with suppliers and communicate effectively with buying team in UK
- Liaise production orders with factories / suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers & monitor the delivery schedules
- Provide timely and efficient follow up of orders from sample development, bulk order to shipment
- The above key tasks are not exhaustive and may include other tasks according to business needs
- Diploma Holder or above with at least 3 years working experience
- Prior working experience in an international Buying Office and familiar with UK or EU market is an advantage
- Independent, reliable, detail orientated, self-motivated, multi-tasking, able to work under high pressure
- Proactive, self discipline and able to co-operate with others in team work to achieve objectives is very important
- Good learning ability and diligent
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.
- Occasional travel to PRC & overseas is required
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Merchandiser
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
We offer friendly working environment, medical and dental insurance plan. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about our organization, please visit the following sites:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the recruitment process.
(All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
We are a major UK based catalogue shopping and retail company. With the continuing success of the group companies, our office in Hong Kong is expanding rapidly. To cope with the growth of our business, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us in the following position:
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|