- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Coordinate with suppliers and communicate effectively with buying team in UK
- Liaise production orders with factories / suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers & monitor the delivery schedules
- Provide timely and efficient follow up of orders from sample development, bulk order to shipment
- Diploma Holder or above with at least 1 years working experience
- Prior working experience in a Buying Office / Merchandising field is an advantage
- Outgoing, positive, multi-tasked, stable and smart are REQUIRED.
- Good learning ability and diligent.
- Good team player, capable administer and able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.
- Occasional travel to PRC & overseas is required.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer friendly working environment, medical and dental insurance plan. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about our organization, please visit the following sites:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
We are a major UK based catalogue shopping and retail company. With the continuing success of the group companies, our office in Hong Kong is expanding rapidly. To cope with the growth of our business, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us in the following position:
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|