- Work closely with the manager to manage and oversight the fund raising for the company’s international acquisitions and ad hoc projects by means of bank debts, syndication loans, bond, equity finance solutions and etc.
- Assist the manager to manage the company’s debt and capital structure including but not limited to repayment, refinancing, and compliance;
- Participate in any treasury related ad hoc projects when necessary;
- University graduate from a related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years in a financial institute or asset management company or asset servicing company or financing department of company;
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese;
- High degree of self-initiative, problem resolution, detail oriented & ability to manage multiple/complex projects with minimal supervision;
We offer 5-day work with competitive good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send their applications with full resume and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
(All personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and treated in strict confidence. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.)
- Asset Allocation